Creating a Full-Screen Presentation
Once you have some interactive features that will help your audience to more easily navigate your PDF, you can add a little more pizzazz to the file by turning it into a full-screen presentation. This hides all of the menus and tools and puts a black background behind the PDF for a more streamlined presentation.
- With the PDF file open, choose File > Properties.
- Select the Initial View tab in the Document Properties dialog box.
- Select Open in Full Screen Mode (see Figure 19).
- Click OK.
- Save the file, close it, then reopen the file to see what Full Screen mode looks like. Notice that a dialog box appears, warning you that the document is about to enter Full Screen mode. Click Yes.
- To exit Full Screen mode, press Escape.
Figure 19 Set Full Screen Mode