Adding radio buttons
The second question on the feedback form requires a yes-or-no answer. You’ll create radio buttons for that question. Radio buttons let the user select one—and only one—option from a set of options.
- If you’re in Preview mode, click Edit in the Common Tools toolbar to return to Form Editing mode.
- Go to page 1 of the form.
- Choose Radio Button from the Add New Field menu.
- Click the circle next to the word “Yes” after question 2.
- Select Required Field.
- Type Yes in the Radio Button Choice box.
- Type on time in the Group Name box.
- Click Add Another Button at the bottom of the dialog box. Your pointer becomes a box again.
- Click the circle next to “No.”
- Type No in the Radio Button Choice box, and confirm that the group name is “on time.”
- Click Preview in the Custom Tools toolbar. For the second question, click Yes, and then click No. Notice that you can select only one radio button at a time.