Positioning other layers
Now that you’ve got the skin texture in place, you’ll move the other layers into position, working up from the lowest layers in the Layers panel.
- Make the Green_Nose_Stitches layer visible, and select it in the Layers panel.
- Choose Edit > Free Transform, and then position the layer over the nose, resizing it as necessary. Press Enter or Return to commit the transformation.
- Repeat steps 1–2 to position the following layers:
- Move the Green_Neck_Stitches layer over the neck.
- Move the Green_Ear_Staples layer over the left ear.
- Move the Enhanced Forehead layer over the forehead.
- Move the Bolts layer so that the bolts are on either side of the neck.
- Move the Monster_Hair layer over the top of the forehead.
- Save your work so far.