Exploring on your own
To learn more about InDesign, you may want to try the following within the postcard layout:
- Change the text formatting with options in the Control panel or the Paragraph and Character panels (Type menu).
- Apply different paragraph and character styles to text.
- Move and resize objects and graphics.
- Apply different object styles to objects.
- Try out the various Text Wrap options.
- Double-click a paragraph, character, or object style and change its formatting. Notice how the change affects the text or objects to which the style is applied.
- Choose Help > InDesign Help to explore the help system.
- Go through the lessons in the rest of this book.