1. How can you determine the filename of an imported graphic in your document?
2. What is the difference between dropping a background with a clipping path versus with transparency?
3. What is the difference between updating a graphic file’s link and relinking the file?
4. When an updated version of a graphic becomes available, how do you make sure that it’s up to date in your InDesign document?
5. How do you scale an imported graphic and its frame at the same time?
6. What is a quick technique to make a duplicate of an object and place it in position at the same time?