- Managing Your Projects in Adobe Premiere Pro CS5
- Dec 11, 2010
- This excerpt from Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 Classroom in a Book shows you how to use the Project Manager, a slick project-management tool that reduces a project’s storage size and consolidates the files associated with a project.
- Selecting Settings, Adjusting Preferences, and Managing Assets in Adobe Premiere Pro CS5
- Dec 11, 2010
- This excerpt from Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 Classroom in a Book shows you how to manage your assets from within the Project panel and delve into the Adobe Media Browser, a full-scale asset browser that works with all the media types you may need to import into Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.
- Shooting and Capturing Great Video Assets
- Sep 14, 2010
- This excerpt from Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 Classroom in a Book offers tips for shooting great video and capturing video clips.
- Adobe® Premiere® Pro CS5 Classroom in a Book: Getting to Know Your Workspace
- Apr 14, 2010
- Get a brief tour of the Adobe® Premiere® Pro CS5 video-editing workspace and learn how to customize it so it works best for you.
- 20 Tips for Shooting Great Video
- Jun 16, 2009
- 20 tips for shooting great video, and four methods to transfer or capture your video to your workstation.
- Managing Media in Adobe Premiere Pro CS4
- Oct 7, 2008
- The Adobe Creative Team demonstrates how to use the Project panel's folder-like systems to keep your many audio and video files, still images, and whatnot organized.
- Text Effects in Adobe Premiere Pro CS4: Sheens, Strokes, Shadows, and Fill
- Sep 23, 2008
- Working through one of the cool built-in templates that come with Adobe Premiere Pro CS4, the Adobe Creative Team shows off some of the program's many text effect features.
- Using a Tapeless Workflow in Adobe Premiere Pro CS4
- Sep 23, 2008
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 simplifies the process of working with video from a tapeless camera. The Adobe Creative Team discusses how the Adobe Premiere Pro workflow varies for the P2, XDCAM, and AVCHD tapeless formats.
- How to Use the Project Panel In Premiere Pro 2.0
- Oct 27, 2006
- Travel to the center of the Premiere Pro universe with this guided tour of the Premiere Pro 2.0 Project panel. Over the course of this chapter, author Jacob Rosenberg gives you an overview of the Project panel's functions, features, and behaviors and offers a few organizational tips you can use to make video editing easier.
- Shooting and Capturing Great Video Assets in Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0
- May 26, 2006
- The first step to creating a professional-looking video is shooting high quality raw footage. This lesson provides you with twenty hot tips for shooting great video.
- Adding Transitions in Premiere
- Feb 28, 2003
- In this lesson, you'll create a short prelude to a television program about dreams, using transitions between clips, special effects, and precisely trimmed clips.
- Polishing Your Skills: How to Make a Title Shine in Adobe Premiere 6.5
- Nov 25, 2002
- from Premiere 6.5 for Windows and Macintosh: Visual QuickStart Guide by Antony Bolante
- Moving Images: Premiere's Image Pan Effect
- May 1, 2001
- by Antony Bolante, author of Premiere 6: Visual QuickStart Guide