The Fundamentals of Adobe Analytics Course from Adobe Press is the ideal tool to help you use Adobe Analytics to maximize results on your website. In this hands-on course you will learn how to use Adobe Analytics to establish and measure key performance indicators (KPIs) for your website, walk through each phase of the marketing funnel, and run pertinent reports to better understand your site's performance.
What you will learn?
- How to establish business objectives and map them to key performance indicators (KPIs).
- How to establish awareness analytics that measure the effectiveness of various marketing campaigns.
- How to create engagement analytics that measure how connected users feel to your brand and website.
- To present your visitors with compelling content that finally persuades them to act. Persuasion analytics will help you identify what pages truly have an impact on your visitors’ decisions to convert.
- To build metrics and reports that will help you evaluate conversion performance.
- To retain customers by using retention analytics including Recency, Frequency and Monetary (RFM) analysis.
- To build powerful dashboards that will provide valuable insight about the performance of your website.