Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
ActionScript 2.0 Language Reference for Macromedia Flash 8
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- Copyright 2006
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-321-38404-0
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-38404-1
The ActionScript 2.0 Language Reference for Macromedia Flash 8 is a comprehensive reference manual that describes the application programming interface (API) for Macromedia Flash Player, the most pervasive client runtime environment in the world. It includes valuable syntax and usage information; detailed descriptions of classes, functions, properties, and events; and copy-and-paste code samples for every element in the ActionScript language.
The ActionScript 2.0 Language Reference for Macromedia Flash 8 will help you:
• Learn how to use specific APIs efficiently and effectively
• Understand the range and variety of functionality ActionScript offers
• Repurpose Macromedia-tested code in your own applications
Powerful development and design tools require thorough and authoritative technical advice and documentation. When it comes to Macromedia Flash, no one is more authoritative than Macromedia Development and writing teams. Now their official documentation is available to you in printed book form. As you work, keep this guide by your side for ready access to valuable information on using Flash. We’ve designed it so that it’s easy to annotate as you progress.
Online Sample Chapter
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Animate Classroom in a Book (2020 release)
- Book $47.99
- Adobe Animate CC Classroom in a Book (2019 Release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39