Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Acrobat 9 Classroom in a Book
- Your Price: $38.39
- List Price: $47.99
- About Watermarked eBooks
- Copyright 2009
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-59219-0
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-59219-4
This is the eBook version of the printed book. If the print book includes a CD-ROM, this content is not included within the eBook version.
No Acrobat user can afford to miss a beat in his or her production and business task workflow--which makes mastering new versions of key tools like Acrobat a problem. Realizing that the users Acrobat 9 is designed for--creative professionals, business users, and technical professionals -- aren't going to interrupt their work schedules to take a class in the software, Adobe has brought the classroom to them in this handy, comprehensive book. Through a series of self-paced lessons (each of which builds on the last and includes hands-on projects that the reader can create using the files on the CD-ROM), this guide acquaints users with all of Acrobat's regular and industrial-strength features for creating, reviewing, editing, commenting on, modifying, and preflighting PDF files. Readers who are already familiar with the basics of using Acrobat will get up to speed on significantly overhauled new features available in Acrobat 9.
Acrobat 9 Pro offers a new PDF Portfolio feature that lets users bring multiple files together in a single interactive PDF portfolio. Acrobat 9 Pro also offers users a dramatically overhauled form creation tool; a streamlined, interactive document review process; synchronized document views; powerful redaction tools, and more.Acrobat Pro Extended (formerly Adobe Acrobat 3D Version 8) offers Windows users added functionality, such as new 3D capabilities, PDF mapping features, video conversion tools, native support for Flash technology (so users can include video, animations, and applications in Acrobat and Acrobat Reader PDF files), and Adobe Presenter, which lets users create interactive presentations with PowerPoint and then publish them to PDF.
All of Peachpit's eBooks contain the same content as the print edition. You will find a link in the last few pages of your eBook that directs you to the media files.
- If you are able to search the book, search for "Where are the lesson files?"
- Go to the very last page of the book and scroll backwards.
- You will need a web-enabled device or computer in order to access the media files that accompany this ebook. Entering the URL supplied into a computer with web access will allow you to get to the files.
- Depending on your device, it is possible that your display settings will cut off part of the URL. To make sure this is not the case, try reducing your font size and turning your device to a landscape view. This should cause the full URL to appear.
Table of Contents
1 Introducing Adobe Acrobat 9
2 Looking at the work area
3 Creating Adobe PDF Files
4 Creating Adobe PDF from Microsoft Office Files (Windows)
5 Combining Files in PDF /Portfolios
6 Reading and Working with PDF Files
7 Enhancing and Editing PDF Documents
8 Adding Signatures and Security
9 Using Acrobat in a Review Cycle
10 Working with forms in Acrobat
11 Creating Multimedia Presentations
12 Using the Legal Features
13 Using the Engineering and Technical features
14 Using Acrobat in Professional Printing
15 Working with 3D in PDF Files
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Acrobat DC Classroom in a Book (Web Edition), 3rd Edition
- Web Edition $38.39
- Adobe Acrobat DC Classroom in a Book, 3rd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39