Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Acrobat Classroom in a Book (Web Edition), 4th Edition
- Your Price: $41.59
- List Price: $51.99
- About this Web Edition
- Windows XP (Firefox only)
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 (IE10, IE11, Chrome, or Firefox)
- Mac OS X (Safari, Firefox, or Chrome)
- Linux (Chrome or Firefox)
- iOS 6, 7, or 8 (Mobile Safari)
A Web Edition is an online learning product that you view in your web browser while connected to the Internet. Some Web Editions include additional interactive features, such as videos, quizzes, or live code editing. Read the product description for more details. A Web Edition will be accessible from your Account page after purchase.
Viewing a Web Edition requires a web browser that fully supports HTML5. Supported platforms are:
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2023
- Edition: 4th
- Web Edition
- ISBN-10: 0-13-798384-0
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-798384-1
Learn how to read and edit PDFs using Adobe Acrobat DC
Adobe Acrobat DC Classroom in a Book, 4th edition uses real-world, project-based learning to cover the basics and beyond, providing countless tips and techniques to help you become more productive with the program. For beginners and experienced users alike, you can follow the book from start to finish or choose only those lessons that interest you. Learn to:
- Easily convert files from any application to PDF
- Directly edit text and images in PDF documents
- Collaborate effectively through electronic reviews
- Speed up business task workflows by gathering feedback and approval using new shared document review features
- Build interactive forms and track responses within Acrobat
- Add signatures and security to PDF files
- Work with PDFs across multiple platforms and devices (including via the Adobe Document Cloud service)
- Leverage tips and tricks across platforms (covers both Mac and Windows)
Classroom in a Book®, the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks, offers what no other book or training program doesan official training series from Adobe, developed with the support of Adobe product experts.
Purchasing this book includes valuable online extras. Follow the instructions in the book's "Getting Started" section to unlock access to:
- Downloadable lesson files you need to work through the projects in the book
- Web Edition containing the complete text of the book, interactive quizzes, and videos that walk you through the lessons step by step
What you need to use this book: Adobe Acrobat DC (2023 release) software, for either Windows or macOS. (Software not included.)
Note: Classroom in a Book does not replace the documentation, support, updates, or any other benefits of being a registered owner of Adobe Acrobat DC software.