Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Acrobat DC Classroom in a Book
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- Your Price: $38.39
- List Price: $47.99
- Includes EPUB and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2015
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 320
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-417183-7
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-417183-8
Adobe Acrobat DC Classroom in a Book is the most thorough and comprehensive way for students to learn how to reliably create, edit, and sign PDF documents and forms with Adobe Acrobat DC. Each of the 13 lessons in this step-by-step, project-based guide contains a project that builds on their growing knowledge of the program, while end-of-chapter review questions reinforce each lesson. This cross-platform (Mac and Windows) book shows students how to collaborate effectively through electronic reviews, easily share their work across multiple platforms and devices (including via the new Adobe Document Cloud service), and speed up their production and business task workflow with Acrobat DC.
All of the book’s screenshots have been updated for the new edition, showing users how to navigate the completely overhauled user interface–a selling point for existing users of the software. Readers will also learn how to use the new Tool pane so they can easily convert files (Microsoft Office documents and graphics) to PDF and then learn how to directly edit text and images in their PDFs. They'll also learn how to use the newly refreshed tools to build PDF or web forms, speed up business workflow by gathering feedback and approval via online document reviews. And they'll learn how to create interactive forms and track responses within Acrobat, how to add signatures and security to their PDF files, and much more.
All of the project files used in the book’s lessons are available for readers to download at peachpit.com.
Online Sample Chapter
Table of Contents
- GETTING STARTED
- About Classroom in a Book
- Acrobat Pro and Acrobat Standard
- Installing Adobe Acrobat
- Options for purchasing Acrobat DC
- Starting Adobe Acrobat
- Online content
- Additional resources
- Adobe Authorized Training Centers
- Going mobile
- 1 INTRODUCING ADOBE ACROBAT DC
- About PDF
- About Adobe Acrobat
- About Acrobat Reader
- About the Acrobat DC mobile app
- Using PDF on the web
- Adding Acrobat Reader installers
- Opening a PDF file
- Working with toolbars
- Working with tools
- Tools in the Tools pane
- Navigating PDF documents
- Viewing PDF presentations in Full Screen mode
- Viewing PDF files in Read mode
- Setting Acrobat preferences for web browsing
- Customizing the Acrobat toolbar
- Customizing the brightness of the user interface
- Getting help
- Review questions and answers
- 2 CREATING ADOBE PDF FILES
- About creating Adobe PDF files
- Using the Create PDF tool
- Dragging and dropping files
- Saving PDF files to cloud accounts
- Converting different types of files
- Inserting a blank page
- Using PDFMaker
- Using the Print command to create Adobe PDF files
- Reducing file size
- Adobe PDF presets
- Optimizing PDF files (Acrobat Pro only)
- Creating files from the clipboard
- Scanning a paper document
- Making scanned text editable and searchable
- Converting web pages to Adobe PDF
- Review ques
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Acrobat DC Classroom in a Book (Web Edition), 3rd Edition
- Web Edition $38.39
- Adobe Acrobat DC Classroom in a Book, 3rd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39