Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Acrobat X Classroom in a Book
- Your Price: $35.19
- List Price: $43.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2011
- Dimensions: Special (all other)
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-270065-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-270065-8
Adobe Acrobat X Classroom in a Book is the most thorough and comprehensive way for creative professionals and business users to learn how to deliver high-impact communications with next-generation Adobe Acrobat X. Each chapter in this step-by-step, project-based guide contains a project that builds on your growing knowledge of the program, while end-of-chapter review questions reinforce each lesson. This cross-platform (Mac and Windows) book shows you how to create high-quality PDF documents and fillable forms, combine a wide variety of content into rich media portfolios, collaborate effectively through electronic reviews, easily share your work across multiple platforms and devices, and speed up your production and business task workflow with Acrobat X.
In this new version you'll learn how to automate multistep tasks with Action Wizard, streamline document reviews (and include Adobe Reader users), create interactive forms and track responses within Acrobat, create PDF Portfolios and customize them with all-new layouts and color palettes, remove sensitive information with redaction tools, incorporate audio and video into rich media PDFs, search and reuse scanned content with improved optical character recognition (OCR), compare PDF files to avoid version control issues, fix documents to comply with PDF standards, make documents accessible to people with disabilities, share secured files online with Acrobat.com services, and much more.
All of Peachpit's eBooks contain the same content as the print edition. You will find a link in the last few pages of your eBook that directs you to the media files.
- If you are able to search the book, search for "Where are the lesson files?"
- Go to the very last page of the book and scroll backwards.
- You will need a web-enabled device or computer in order to access the media files that accompany this ebook. Entering the URL supplied into a computer with web access will allow you to get to the files.
- Depending on your device, it is possible that your display settings will cut off part of the URL. To make sure this is not the case, try reducing your font size and turning your device to a landscape view. This should cause the full URL to appear.
Table of Contents
1 Introducing Adobe Acrobat X
2 Exploring the work area
3 Creating Adobe pdf files
4 Reading and Working with PDF Files
5 Using Acrobat with Microsoft Office Files (Windows)
6 Enhancing and Editing PDF Documents
7 Combining Files in PDF/Portfolios
8 Adding signatures and security
9 Using Acrobat in a Review Cycle
10 Working with forms in Acrobat
11 Using Actions
12 Using the legal features
13 Using acrobat in professional printing
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Acrobat DC Classroom in a Book (Web Edition), 3rd Edition
- Web Edition $38.39
- Adobe Acrobat DC Classroom in a Book, 3rd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39