Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Acrobat XI Classroom in a Book
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 336
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-321-88679-8
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-88679-8
Adobe Acrobat XI Classroom in a Book is the most thorough and comprehensive way for creative professionals and business users to learn how to reliably create, edit, and sign PDF documents and forms with Adobe Acrobat XI. Each chapter in this step-by-step, project-based guide contains a project that builds on your growing knowledge of the program, while end-of-chapter review questions reinforce each lesson. This cross-platform (Mac and Windows) book shows you how to collaborate effectively through electronic reviews, easily share your work across multiple platforms and devices, and speed up your production and business task workflow with Acrobat XI.
In this new version you'll learn how to use an integrated Acrobat toolbar (for popular Microsoft and browser apps) so you can easily convert files to PDF and then learn how to directly edit text and images in your PDFs. You'll also learn how to build PDF or web forms with the new built-in Adobe FormsCentral desktop app. We'll show you how to speed up your business workflow by gathering feedback and approval via online document reviews. And you'll learn how to create interactive forms and track responses within Acrobat, how to add signatures and security to your PDF files, and much more.
Online Sample Chapter
Table of Contents
- Getting started
- 1 Introducing Adobe Acrobat XI
- 2 Creating Adobe PDF Files
- 3 Reading and Working with PDF Files
- 4 Enhancing PDF Documents
- 5 Editing Content in PDF Files
- 6 Using Acrobat with Microsoft Office Files (Windows)
- 7 Combining Files
- 8 Adding Signatures and Security
- 9 Using Acrobat in a Review Cycle
- 10 Working with Forms in Acrobat
- 11 Using Forms Central (ACROBAT PRO)
- 12 Using Actions (ACROBAT PRO)
- 13 Using Acrobat in Professional Printing