Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe After Effects CS3 Professional Classroom in a Book
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- Copyright 2008
- Edition: 1st
- Premium Website
- ISBN-10: 0-321-49979-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-49979-0
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-51482-3
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-51482-0
Visual effects and motion graphics pros of all stripes--from broadcast professionals to VFX supervisors to Web designers who need to produce occasional video segments--will welcome the dramatically accelerated features provided in the brand-new After Effects CS3 This best-selling book has been revised to cover all that's new in this upgrade: Shape layers, which enables users to easily create and animate shapes; Puppet tool, which you can use to animate a 2D image like a marionette; powerful integration with Photoshop CS3; new support for Flash designers; the new Brainstorm panel, which lets you preview an array of different visual possibilities in one gorgeous panel; complete color management workflow; Adobe Clip Notes, which lets you attach comments directly to a composition; Adobe Device Central CS3, which lets you preview and test animations for mobile devices, and more. Designed around a single complex project that's broken down into manageable lessons, this book-and-DVD package mimics a real-world workflow--but one that readers tackle at their own pace. The DVD contains all the lesson files and footage readers need to complete the lessons.
Educational instructor notes—created to help teachers plan, organize, and time their lessons—are available for this book (and for other Classroom in a Book titles) at www.peachpit.com/instructorresources.
Table of Contents
1. Getting to Know the Workflow
2. Creating a Basic Animation Using Effects and Presets
3. Animating Text
4. Working with Shape Layers
5. Animating a Multimedia Presentation
6. Animating Layers
7. Working with Masks
8. Distorting objects with the Puppet tools
10. Performing Color Correction
11. Building and Animating a 3D Object
12. Using 3D Features
13. Advanced Editing Techniques
14. Rendering and Outputting
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe After Effects Classroom in a Book (2020 release) (Web Edition)
- Web Edition $38.39