Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Animate Classroom in a Book (2022 release)
- Your Price: $51.99
- About Watermarked eBooks
Also available in other formats.
- Bestselling Classroom in a Book series is the ideal way for students to learn how to create high-quality animation and interactivity for the Web using project-based lessons.
- Aimed at beginning users and designed to teach Adobe Animate features, such as designing interactive animations and publishing them on multiple platforms for multiple devices.
- Official training series from Adobe, developed with the support of experts from Adobe product teams.
- Copyright 2022
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 464
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-762345-3
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-762345-7
The 2022 release of Adobe Animate provides significant new controls for animation with puppet warping and improvements to layer parenting, and enhancements to paint brush preferences and symbol options. Learn to use the revamped Asset Warp tool for a modern rigging approach to animating shapes and bitmap images. Work with a more robust set of playback options for graphic symbols that provides total control over looping. Quickly publish to social media channels with support for SVG, WebGL, HTML5, animated GIFs, and HD video. Seamless collaboration through Adobe Creative Cloud makes Adobe Animate the ideal development environment for creative animation and multimedia.
The fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe Animate
Classroom in a Book®, the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks, offers what no other book or training program doesan official training series from Adobe, developed with the support of Adobe product experts.
Adobe Animate Classroom in a Book (2022 release) contains 11 lessons that cover the basics and beyond, providing countless tips and techniques to help you become more productive with the program. You can follow the book from start to finish or choose only those lessons that interest you.
Purchasing this book includes valuable online extras. Follow the instructions in the book's "Getting Started" section to unlock access to:
- Downloadable lesson files you need to work through the projects in the book
- Web Edition containing the complete text of the book, interactive quizzes, and videos that walk you through the lessons step by step
What you need to use this book: Adobe Animate (2022 release) software, for either Windows or macOS. (Software not included.)
Note: Classroom in a Book does not replace the documentation, support, updates, or any other benefits of being a registered owner of Adobe Animate software.
Download the sample pages (includes Chapter 3)
Table of Contents
- About Classroom in a Book
- Whats New
- Installing Animate CC
- Copying the Lesson Files
- How to Use the Lessons
- Additional Resources
- Adobe Certification
1. Getting Acquainted
2 Creating Graphics and Text
3. Animating Symbols with Motion Tweens
4. Advanced Motion Tweening
5. Layer Parenting and Classic Tweens
6. Puppet Warping
7. Inverse Kinematics with Bones
8. Animating the Camera
9. Animating Shapes and Using Masks
10. Creating Interactive Navigation
Bonus Lesson Online: Working with Sound and Video
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe InDesign Classroom in a Book (2023 Release) (Web Edition)
- Web Edition $41.59
- Adobe After Effects Classroom in a Book (2023 Release) (Web Edition)
- Web Edition $41.59
- Adobe Animate Classroom in a Book (2023 Release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $41.59