Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- Copyright 2006
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-321-40972-8
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-40972-0
While creative professionals spend much of their time working on illustrations, photo-editing, and laying out pages, many parts of their jobs are anything BUT creative. Too often, they spend their time doing repetitive, time-wasting tasks such as placing and replacing images, correcting errors in text, cutting and pasting, and preparing files for printing. Yet virtually every repetitive or time-consuming task that creative professionals have to do in the Adobe Creative Suite can be streamlined with the help of a script.
Other Things You Might Like
- Real World Print Production with Adobe Creative Cloud
- eBook (Watermarked) $35.19
- Digital Video with Adobe Creative Cloud Classroom in a Book
- eBook (Watermarked) $41.59