Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium Classroom in a Book
- Your Price: $35.19
- List Price: $43.99
- About Watermarked eBooks
- Copyright 2009
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-57399-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-57399-5
This thorough, self-paced guide to Adobe Creative Suite 4 is ideal for users who want to learn the key features of Adobe's stellar collection of professional design tools. Readers are first given a brief program overview of the Design Suite that highlights common features and includes a section on cross-media workflows. Then readers will get up to speed with each software application using step-by-step, project-based lessons, with the lessons in each chapter building upon the reader's growing knowledge of the programs. Projects include designing a logo and creating basic assets, creating a brochure, prototyping a basic Website, creating interactive Flash and PDF documents, communicating through mobile devices, and submitting work for collaborative reviews. Review questions at the end of each chapter wrap up each lesson to help reinforce the skills learned in each chapter.
All of Peachpit's eBooks contain the same content as the print edition. You will find a link in the last few pages of your eBook that directs you to the media files.
· If you are able to search the book, search for "Where are the lesson files?"
· Go to the very last page of the book and scroll backwards.
· You will need a web-enabled device or computer in order to access the media files that accompany this ebook. Entering the URL supplied into a computer with web access will allow you to get to the files.
· Depending on your device, it is possible that your display settings will cut off part of the URL. To make sure this is not the case, try reducing your font size and turning your device to a landscape view. This should cause the full URL to appear.
Table of Contents
Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium
1 Setting up basic assets
2 Creating a brochure
3 Prototyping and building a website
4 Creating interactive Flash Documents
5 Communicating through mobile devices
6 Submitting work for review
Other Things You Might Like
- Real World Print Production with Adobe Creative Cloud
- eBook (Watermarked) $35.19
- Digital Video with Adobe Creative Cloud Classroom in a Book
- eBook (Watermarked) $41.59