Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Dreamweaver Classroom in a Book (2021 release)
- Your Price: $47.99
- List Price: $59.99
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
- Includes hands-on lessons that use clear, step-by-step instructions with screenshots to teach students how to build web pages using Dreamweaver CC
- The online companion files include all the necessary assets for readers to complete the projects featured in each chapter
- Includes full access to the Web Edition: a Web-based version of the complete eBook enhanced with video and multiple-choice quizzes
- Instructor Notes will be available for this book and can be downloaded from Pearson.com/us
- Copyright 2021
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 464
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-687523-8
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-687523-9
The fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe Dreamweaver
Classroom in a Book®, the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks, offers what no other book or training program does -- an official training series from Adobe, developed with the support of Adobe product experts.
Adobe Dreamweaver Classroom in a Book (2021 release) contains lessons that cover the basics and beyond, providing countless tips and techniques to help you become more productive with the program. You can follow the book from start to finish or choose only those lessons that interest you.
Purchase of this book includes valuable online features. Follow the instructions in the books Getting Started section to unlock access to:
- Downloadable lesson files you need to work through the projects in the book
- Web Edition containing the complete text of the book, interactive quizzes, and videos that walk you through the lessons step by step
What you need to use this book: Adobe Dreamweaver (2021 release) software, for either Windows or macOS. (Software not included.)
Note: Classroom in a Book does not replace the documentation, support, updates, or any other benefits of being a registered owner of Adobe Dreamweaver software.
Online Sample Chapter
Download the sample pages (includes Chapter 4)
Table of Contents
1 Customizing Your Workspace
2 HTML Basics
3 CSS Basics
4 Working with Code
5 Web Design Basics
6 Creating a Page Layout
7 Working with Templates
8 Working with Text, Lists, and Tables
9 Working with Images
10 Working with Navigation
11 Publishing to the Web
12 Working with Mobile Design (online)
Appendix: Tiny URLs
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Dreamweaver Classroom in a Book (2022 release) (Web Edition)
- Web Edition $41.59
- Adobe Dreamweaver Classroom in a Book (2022 release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $41.59