Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 Classroom in a Book
- Your Price: $43.99
- About Watermarked eBooks
- Copyright 2009
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-57405-2
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-57405-3
The fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe Dreamweaver CS4
Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 Classroom in a Book contains 11 lessons. The book covers the basics of learning Adobe Dreamweaver and provides countless tips and techniques to help you become more productive with the program. You can follow the book from start to finish or choose only those lessons that interest you.
Learn how to create and manage web sites, build rich interactive interfaces, incorporate graphics, text, and video, and use Photoshop Smart Objects.
“The Classroom in a Book series is by far the best training material on the market. Everything you need to master the software is included: clear explanations of each lesson, step-by-step instructions, and the project files for the students.” —Barbara Binder, Adobe Certified Instructor, Rocky Mountain Training
Classroom in a Book®, the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks, helps you learn the features of Adobe software quickly and easily. Classroom in a Book offers what no other book or training program does—an official training series from Adobe Systems incorporated, developed with the support of Adobe product experts.
All of Peachpit's eBooks contain the same content as the print edition. You will find a link in the last few pages of your eBook that directs you to the media files.
· If you are able to search the book, search for "Where are the lesson files?"
· Go to the very last page of the book and scroll backwards.
· You will need a web-enabled device or computer in order to access the media files that accompany this ebook. Entering the URL supplied into a computer with web access will allow you to get to the files.
· Depending on your device, it is possible that your display settings will cut off part of the URL. To make sure this is not the case, try reducing your font size and turning your device to a landscape view. This should cause the full URL to appear.
Table of Contents
Lesson 1 Getting a Quick Start and Exploring Your Workspace
Lesson 2 Working with Cascading Style Sheets
Lesson 3 Working with Text, Lists, and Tables
Lesson 4 Working with Images
Lesson 5 Working with Navigation
Lesson 6 Adding Interactivity
Lesson 7 Creating a page layout from scratch
Lesson 8 Working with Forms
Lesson 9 Working with Flash
Lesson 10 Increasing Productivity
Lesson 11 Publishing to the Web
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Dreamweaver Classroom in a Book (2021 release), (Web Edition)
- Web Edition $38.39
- Adobe Dreamweaver Classroom in a Book (2021 release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39