Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Experience Manager Quick-Reference Guide: Web Content Management [formerly CQ]
- By Shane Closser
- Published Nov 14, 2013 by Adobe Press.
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- Copyright 2014
- Dimensions: 5-1/2" x 8-1/2"
- Pages: 240
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-321-96781-X
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-96781-7
To meet the challenges of today and needs of tomorrow, businesses have to be agile, adaptable, and innovative. Adobe Experience Manager (formerly CQ) allows organizations to create a compelling online experience across digital channels—web, mobile, email, video, and social media—to build their brand, drive revenue, and extend their reach.
This quick look-up guide by Adobe Experience Manager expert Shane Closser uses clear, concise explanations and an easy-to-use format to help you jump in and quickly start organizing and managing the delivery of your creative assets and other content.
The Quick Reference Guide series focuses on enabling non-technical business users to perform the tasks they need to succeed in their job. This includes procedures for approving content, handy shortcuts, and helping to advise technical teams on the design of content infrastructure.
You’ll learn the quickest way to:
• Organize, find, and share assets
• Take control of metadata and tagging
• Manage multilingual content
• Take advantage of flexible workflows
• Tap into social communities
Online Sample Chapter
Digital Asset Management in Adobe Experience Manager
Download Chapter 4 Digital Asset Management
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Why Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)?
Chapter 2 AEM Key Concepts
Chapter 3 Managing Content
Chapter 4 Digital Asset Management
Chapter 5 Tagging and Metadata
Chapter 6 Personalization
Chapter 7 Multi-site Manager, Internationalization, and Content Reuse
Chapter 8 Workflows
Chapter 9 Mobile
Chapter 10 Social Communities
Chapter 11 Segmentation and Campaigns
Chapter 12 Administration Basics
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe XD Classroom in a Book (2020 release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39
- Adobe XD Classroom in a Book (2020 release) (Web Edition)
- Web Edition $38.39
- Adobe XD CC Classroom in a Book (2019 Release)
- Book $47.99