Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Fireworks CS5 Classroom in a Book
- Your Price: $35.19
- List Price: $43.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2011
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-262950-X
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-262950-8
Those creative professionals seeking the fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe Fireworks CS5 choose Adobe Fireworks CS5
Classroom in a Book from the Adobe Creative Team at Adobe Press. The 13 project-based lessons in this book show readers step-by-step the key techniques for working in Fireworks CS5. Readers will learn what they need to know to collaborate with other Adobe Creative Suite applications to design and mock up basic Web pages or interfaces for rich Internet applications. In addition readers will learn how to demo a design live for a client, export the design as an interactive PDF, and export complete Web page designs as Web standards-compliant CSS-based layouts, or as PDF. This revised CS5 edition covers enhanced pixel precision; new workflows between Fireworks and Flash Catalyst; working with the new Document template feature; importing, sharing, and creating Adobe Swatch Exchange files; and more. The companion DVD includes lesson files so readers can work along with the book.
“The Classroom in a Book series is by far the best training material on the market. Everything you need to master the software is included: clear explanations of each lesson, step-by-step instructions, and the project files for the students.” —Barbara Binder, Adobe Certified Instructor, Rocky Mountain Training
Classroom in a Book®, the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks, helps you learn the features of Adobe software quickly and easily. Classroom in a Book offers what no other book or training program does—an official training series from Adobe Systems Incorporated, developed with the support of Adobe product experts.
All of Peachpit's eBooks contain the same content as the print edition. You will find a link in the last few pages of your eBook that directs you to the media files.
- If you are able to search the book, search for "Where are the lesson files?"
- Go to the very last page of the book and scroll backwards.
- You will need a web-enabled device or computer in order to access the media files that accompany this ebook. Entering the URL supplied into a computer with web access will allow you to get to the files.
- Depending on your device, it is possible that your display settings will cut off part of the URL. To make sure this is not the case, try reducing your font size and turning your device to a landscape view. This should cause the full URL to appear.
Table of Contents
Lesson 1. Getting to Know the Workspace
Lesson 2. The Pages, States and Layers Panels — Fundamental workflow tools
Lesson 3. Working with Bitmap Images
Lesson 4. Working with Selections
Lesson 5. Working with Vector objects
Lesson 6. Masking
Lesson 7. Working with Text
Lesson 8. Optimizing for the Web
Lesson 9. Using Symbols
Lesson 10. Prototyping Basics
Lesson 11. Advanced Prototyping
Lesson 12. Improving your workflow
Lesson 13. Going Further
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Fireworks CS6 Classroom in a Book
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39
- Using the CSS3 Mobile Pack for Adobe Fireworks CS5
- EPUB (Watermarked) $6.39
- Adobe Fireworks CS4 How-Tos: 100 Essential Techniques
- eBook (Watermarked) $19.19