Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Illustrator Classroom in a Book (2020 release)
- Your Price: $47.99
- List Price: $59.99
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
- Includes hands-on lessons that use clear, step-by-step instructions with screenshots to teach students how to design compelling graphics
- Online components provided to all students include all lesson files plus video-enhanced Web Edition of the book
- Additional teaching materials available to all instructors
- Classroom in a Book is the official training series from Adobe Systems Inc., developed with the support of Adobe product experts
- Copyright 2020
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 480
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-641267-X
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-641267-0
The fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn. The best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks, offers what no other book or training program does—an official training series from Adobe, developed with the support of Adobe product experts. Contains 16 lessons that cover the basics and beyond, providing countless tips and techniques to help you become more productive with the program. You can follow the book from start to finish or choose only those lessons that interest you.
Build a strong foundation by following hands-on projects for creating logos, illustrations, and posters. Learn how to use the Shaper tool and Live Shapes along with dynamic symbols to streamline graphics creation. Create website assets and export them in multiple formats to support modern responsive web designs. From exacting illustration to more free-form painting, you’ll gain vital skills as you progress through the lessons.
The online companion files include all the necessary assets for readers to complete the projects featured in each chapter. All buyers of the book get full access to the Web Edition: A Web-based version of the complete ebook enhanced with video and multiple-choice quizzes.
Online Sample Chapter
Table of Contents
- 1. Getting to Know the Work Area
- 2. Techniques for Selecting Artwork
- 3. Using Shapes to Create Artwork for a Postcard
- 4. Editing and Combining Shapes and Paths
- 5. Transforming Artwork
- 6. Using the Basic Drawing Tools
- 7. Drawing with the Pen Tool
- 8. Using Color to Enhance Signage
- 9. Adding Type to a Poster
- 10. Organizing Your Artwork with Layers
- 11. Gradients, Blends, and Patterns
- 12. Using Brushes to Create a Poster
- 13. Exploring Creative uses of Effects and Graphic Styles
- 14. Creating Artwork for a T-Shirt
- 15. Using Illustrator with Other Adobe Applications
- 16. Sharing Projects
- Review questions
- Review answers
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Illustrator CC Classroom in a Book (2019 Release), (Web Edition)
- Web Edition $38.39
- Adobe Illustrator CC Classroom in a Book (2019 Release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39