Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Illustrator Classroom in a Book (2021 release), (Web Edition)
- Your Price: $38.39
- List Price: $47.99
- About this Web Edition
- Windows XP (Firefox only)
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 (IE10, IE11, Chrome, or Firefox)
- Mac OS X (Safari, Firefox, or Chrome)
- Linux (Chrome or Firefox)
- iOS 6, 7, or 8 (Mobile Safari)
A Web Edition is an online learning product that you view in your web browser while connected to the Internet. Some Web Editions include additional interactive features, such as videos, quizzes, or live code editing. Read the product description for more details. A Web Edition will be accessible from your Account page after purchase.
Viewing a Web Edition requires a web browser that fully supports HTML5. Supported platforms are:
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2021
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 480
- Edition: 1st
- Web Edition
- ISBN-10: 0-13-680564-7
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-680564-9
The fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe Illustrator
Classroom in a Book®, the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks, offers what no other book or training program does -- an official training series from Adobe, developed with the support of Adobe product experts.
Adobe Illustrator Classroom in a Book (2021 release) contains lessons that cover the basics and beyond, providing countless tips and techniques to help you become more productive with the program. You can follow the book from start to finish or choose only those lessons that interest you.
Purchase of this book includes valuable online features. Follow the instructions in the books Getting Started section to unlock access to:
- Downloadable lesson files you need to work through the projects in the book
- Web Edition containing the complete text of the book, interactive quizzes, and videos that walk you through the lessons step by step
What you need to use this book: The desktop version of Adobe Illustrator (2021 release) software, for either Windows or macOS. (Software not included.)
Note: Classroom in a Book does not replace the documentation, support, updates, or any other benefits of being a registered owner of Adobe Illustrator software.
Download the sample pages (includes Chapter 4)
Table of Contents
WHATS NEW IN ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR (2021 release)
A QUICK TOUR OF ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR (2021 release)
1 GETTING TO KNOW THE WORK AREA
2 TECHNIQUES FOR SELECTING ARTWORK
3 USING SHAPES TO CREATE ARTWORK FOR A POSTCARD
4 EDITING AND COMBINING SHAPES AND PATHS
5 TRANSFORMING ARTWORK
6 USING THE BASIC DRAWING TOOLS
7 DRAWING WITH THE PEN TOOL
8 USING COLOR TO ENHANCE ARTWORK
9 ADDING TYPE TO A PROJECT
10 ORGANIZING YOUR ARTWORK WITH LAYERS
11 GRADIENTS, BLENDS, AND PATTERNS
12 USING BRUSHES TO CREATE AN AD
13 EXPLORING CREATIVE USES OF EFFECTS AND GRAPHIC STYLES
14 CREATING ARTWORK FOR A T-SHIRT
15 PLACING AND WORKING WITH IMAGES
16 SHARING PROJECTS
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom Classic for Photographers Classroom in a Book, 3rd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $41.59
- Adobe Illustrator Classroom in a Book (2022 release) (Web Edition)
- Web Edition $41.59
- Adobe Illustrator Classroom in a Book (2022 release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $41.59