Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Illustrator Classroom in a Book (2023 release)
- By Brian Wood
- Published Dec 30, 2022 by Adobe Press. Part of the Classroom in a Book series.
- Your Price: $41.59
- List Price: $51.99
- Includes EPUB and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2023
- Pages: 480
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-796727-6
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-796727-8
Build valuable graphic art skills and create digital artwork using Adobe Illustrator
Adobe Illustrator Classroom in a Book (2023 release) uses real-world, project-based learning to cover the basics and beyond, providing countless tips and techniques to help you become more productive with the program. For beginners and experienced users alike, you can follow the book from start to finish or choose only those lessons that interest you. Learn to:
- Create artwork, from precise drawings to stylistic paintings
- Make logos, illustrations, posters, podcast covers, flyers, and more
- Explore selections, shapes, and color
- Progress to freeform gradients and layers
- Work with dynamic symbols, artistic brushes, and creative effects
- Efficiently export assets for the web, print, and more
Classroom in a Book®, the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks, offers what no other book or training program doesan official training series from Adobe, developed with the support of Adobe product experts.
Purchasing this book includes valuable online extras. Follow the instructions in the book's "Getting Started" section to unlock access to:
- Downloadable lesson files you need to work through the projects in the book
- Web Edition containing the complete text of the book, interactive quizzes, and videos that walk you through the lessons step by step
What you need to use this book: Adobe Illustrator (2023 release) software, for either Windows or macOS. (Software not included.)
Note: Classroom in a Book does not replace the documentation, support, updates, or any other benefits of being a registered owner of Adobe Illustrator software. This book covers Illustrator on desktop only. It does not address Illustrator on the iPad.
Table of Contents
Whats New in Adobe Illustrator (2023 Release)
A Quick Tour of Adobe Illustrator (2023 Release)
1 Getting to Know the Work Area
2 Techniques for Selecting Artwork
3 Make a Logo with Shapes
4 Editing and Combining Shapes and Paths
5 Transforming Artwork
6 Using the Basic Drawing Tools
7 Drawing with the Pen Tool
8 Using Color to Enhance Artwork
9 Adding Type to a Project
10 Organizing Your Artwork with Layers
11 Gradients, Blends, and Patterns
12 Using Brushes to Create an Ad
13 Exploring Creative Uses of Effects and Graphic Styles
14 Creating Artwork for a T-Shirt
15 Placing and Working with Images
16 Sharing Projects
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Illustrator Classroom in a Book (2023 Release) (Web Edition)
- Web Edition $41.59