Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe InDesign Classroom in a Book (2022 release) (Web Edition)
- Your Price: $41.59
- List Price: $51.99
- About this Web Edition
- Windows XP (Firefox only)
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 (IE10, IE11, Chrome, or Firefox)
- Mac OS X (Safari, Firefox, or Chrome)
- Linux (Chrome or Firefox)
- iOS 6, 7, or 8 (Mobile Safari)
A Web Edition is an online learning product that you view in your web browser while connected to the Internet. Some Web Editions include additional interactive features, such as videos, quizzes, or live code editing. Read the product description for more details. A Web Edition will be accessible from your Account page after purchase.
Viewing a Web Edition requires a web browser that fully supports HTML5. Supported platforms are:
Also available in other formats.
- Contains lessons that cover the basics and beyond, providing countless tips and techniques to help learners become more productive with the program
- The online companion files include all the necessary assets for readers to complete the projects featured in each chapter
- Includes full access to the Web Edition: a Web-based version of the complete eBook enhanced with video and multiple-choice quizzes
- Instructor Notes will be available for this book and can be downloaded from Pearson.com/us
- Copyright 2022
- Edition: 1st
- Web Edition
- ISBN-10: 0-13-762313-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-762313-6
Build a strong foundation of typographic, page layout, and document-construction skills through the step-by-step lessons in this book. The real-world projectsranging from a printed postcard with a QR code to an interactive Adobe PDF with form fieldsare designed to guide novice Adobe InDesign users through the most fundamental features to the most powerful. Experienced InDesign users learn best practices and explore features that will rapidly become a designer's best friend, such as intelligent image placement and access to the Adobe Fonts library.
The fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe InDesign
Classroom in a Book®, the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks, offers what no other book or training program doesan official training series from Adobe, developed with the support of Adobe product experts.
Adobe InDesign Classroom in a Book (2022 release) contains 15 lessons that cover the basics and beyond, providing countless tips and techniques to help you become more productive with the program. You can follow the book from start to finish or choose only those lessons that interest you.
Purchasing this book includes valuable online extras. Follow the instructions in the book's "Getting Started" section to unlock access to:
- Downloadable lesson files you need to work through the projects in the book
- Web Edition containing the complete text of the book, interactive quizzes, and videos that walk you through the lessons step by step
What you need to use this book: Adobe InDesign (2022 release) software, for either Windows or macOS. (Software not included.)
Note: Classroom in a Book does not replace the documentation, support, updates, or any other benefits of being a registered owner of Adobe InDesign software.
Download the sample pages (includes Chapter 2)
Table of Contents
1 Introducing the Workspace
2 Getting to Know InDesign
3 Setting Up a Document and Working with Pages
4 Working with Objects
5 Working with Color
6 Flowing Text
7 Editing Text
8 Working with Typography
9 Working with Styles
10 Creating Tables
11 Importing and Modifying Graphics
12 Working with Transparency
13 Printing and Exporting
14 Creating Adobe PDF Files with Form Fields
15 Creating a Fixed-Layout ePub and Publishing Online
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe InDesign Classroom in a Book (2022 release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $41.59
- Adobe Animate Classroom in a Book (2021 release)
- Book $47.99
- Adobe Animate Classroom in a Book (2021 release), (Web Edition)
- Web Edition $38.39