Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe InDesign CS Classroom in a Book
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- NEW - updated to cover InDesign CS' new features: an updated Story Editor, nested styles, separation previews, the Package for GoLive command, and more.
- The official training series from Adobe Systems tested in Adobe's own classrooms and labs.
- Self-paced modular lessons cover a complete tour of the software-flexibility according to course curriculum
- Lesson Objectives and Review Section-Chapters open with list of objectives, and end with review questions and answers.
- CD-ROM component contains all the project files in full color.
- Instructor CD (ISBN: 0-321-26824-5) available with Instructor Notes and training movie clips.
- Copyright 2004
- Edition: 1st
- Premium Website
- ISBN-10: 0-321-19377-6
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-19377-3
With its ever tightening integration with Adobe's full suite of creative products and its own increasingly sophisticated feature set, InDesign is winning legions of Quark and Framemaker converts. If you're among them--or if you've decided to sidestep those programs altogether--you need this book! In these pages, the Adobe Creative Team uses a series of project-based lessons, tested in the company's own classrooms and labs, to provide a thorough grounding in the InDesign school of page design. You'll find step-by-step lessons in InDesign CS fundamentals plus plenty of the advanced tips and techniques you need to take your page designs to the next level. The workbook-style format includes self-paced lessons followed by review questions to reinforce the knowledge and a CD with all of the files required to complete the book's projects. Throughout, special focus is given to the features new to InDesign CS: an updated Story Editor, nested styles, separation previews, the Package for GoLive command, and more.
Replacement Files and Additional Information:
Replacement file for lesson 3 start. 03_a.indd.zip
Online Sample Chapter
Table of Contents
A Quick Tour of Adobe InDesign.
Lesson 1: Getting to Know the Work Area.
Lesson 2: Setting Up Your Document.
Lesson 3: Working with Frames.
Lesson 4: Importing and Editing Text.
Lesson 5: Working with Typography.
Lesson 6: Working with Color.
Lesson 7: Importing and Linking Graphics.
Lesson 8: Creating Tables.
Lesson 9: Drawing Vector Graphics.
Lesson 10: Working with Transparency.
Lesson 11: Creating Interactive Documents.
Lesson 12: Combining Files into Books.
Lesson 13: Printing & Print Preparation.
Lesson 14: Exporting to PDF.
Lesson 15: Ensuring Consistent Color.
Working with Version Cue.
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe InDesign Classroom in a Book (2020 release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39
- Adobe InDesign Classroom in a Book (2020 release) (Web Edition)
- Web Edition $38.39