Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe InDesign CS3 How-Tos: 100 Essential Techniques
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- Copyright 2007
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-321-50895-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-50895-9
Build your InDesign expertise,one technique at a time. In Adobe InDesign CS3 How-Tos, authors John Cruise and Kelly Kordes Anton bring you 100 carefully selected techniques to help you get right to work in InDesign, the world’s most powerful page layout program. Their strategy is to focus on those features you’re most likely to use, showcasing each in a clearly explained, well-illustrated, stand-alone technique—complete with a relevant hint or two. These bite-sized lessons offer a great way to learn just what you need to know when you need it, exploring the program in a way, and at a pace, that makes sense to you. Before you know it, you’ll master all these tools and techniques, and more:
• Customize the interface [Tip #6]
• Add metadata to documents [Tip #14]
• I nsert variable text [Tip #29]
• Add special effects to type [Tip #34]
• Format tables with styles [Tip #45]
• U se spot colors, process colors, and tints [Tip #74]
• Paginate a book [Tip #86]
• U se PDF presets for output [Tip #96].
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe InDesign Classroom in a Book (2020 release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39
- Adobe InDesign Classroom in a Book (2020 release) (Web Edition)
- Web Edition $38.39