Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe InDesign CS4 Classroom in a Book
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- Copyright 2009
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-321-57380-3
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-57380-3
The fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe InDesign CS4
Adobe InDesign CS4 Classroom in a Book contains 14 lessons. The book covers the basics of learning page layout with Adobe InDesign and provides countless tips and techniques to help you become more productive with the program. Explore typography and color, and learn more about creating tables and using styles. You can follow the book from start to finish or choose only those lessons that interest you.
Create layouts for magazines, newsletters, and brochures. Learn how to make Adobe PDF files and rich interactive documents. Prepare files for high-resolution printing and the Web.
“Adobe InDesign Classroom in a Book is the best way to learn hands-on with real-world examples. You'll gain exposure to good print design as well as efficient workflow techniques.” —Michael Witherell, Adobe Certified Expert, Publishing, Training, and Consulting
Classroom in a Book®, the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks, helps you learn the features of Adobe software quickly and easily. Classroom in a Book offers what no other book or training program does—an official training Incorporated, developed with the support of Adobe product experts.
Table of Contents
1. Introducing the Work Area
2. Getting to Know InDesign
3. Setting Up a Document and Working with Pages
4. Working with Frames
5. Importing and Editing Text
6. Working with Typography
7. Working with Color
8. Working with Styles
9. Importing and Modifying Graphics
10. Creating Tables
11. Working with Transparency
12. Working with Long Documents
13. Output and Exporting
14. Creating Rich Interactive Documents
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe InDesign Classroom in a Book (2022 release) (Web Edition)
- Web Edition $41.59
- Adobe InDesign Classroom in a Book (2022 release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $41.59