Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom Classic CC Classroom in a Book (2019 release), 2nd Edition
- Your Price: $38.39
- List Price: $47.99
- About this Web Edition
- Windows XP (Firefox only)
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 (IE10, IE11, Chrome, or Firefox)
- Mac OS X (Safari, Firefox, or Chrome)
- Linux (Chrome or Firefox)
- iOS 6, 7, or 8 (Mobile Safari)
A Web Edition is an online learning product that you view in your web browser while connected to the Internet. Some Web Editions include additional interactive features, such as videos, quizzes, or live code editing. Read the product description for more details. A Web Edition will be accessible from your Account page after purchase.
Viewing a Web Edition requires a web browser that fully supports HTML5. Supported platforms are:
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2019
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 368
- Edition: 2nd
- Web Edition
- ISBN-10: 0-13-549499-0
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-549499-8
Learn Adobe Photoshop CC and Lightroom CC from the ground up, and develop your specific workflow for making great images. Start by importing and organizing your images into collections that make sense for you. Develop your pictures to make the most out of every pixel. Learn how Photoshop can take your vision further by using tools that enhance your work in Lightroom. Finally, you’ll learn how Lightroom and Photoshop work hand in hand to give you the most powerful creative tools for your digital photography.
The fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe Photoshop Lightroom in conjunction with Adobe Photoshop.
Classroom in a Book, the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks, offers what no other book or training program does–an official training series from Adobe, developed with the support of Adobe product experts. Adobe Photoshop CC and Lightroom CC for Photographers Classroom in a Book contains 11 lessons that cover the basics and beyond, from sorting your photos and adjusting tone and color to creating an HDR panorama and turning your photo into an oil painting. You can follow the book from start to finish or choose only those lessons that interest you.
Purchasing this book includes valuable online extras. Follow the instructions in the book’s “Getting Started” section to unlock access to:
- Downloadable lesson files you need to work through the projects in the book (lesson files also provided on DVD-ROM with the print edition of the book)
- Web Edition containing the complete text of the book, interactive quizzes, videos that walk you through the lessons step by step, and updated material covering new feature releases from Adobe
What you need to use this book: Adobe Photoshop CC and Adobe Lightroom CC software, for either Windows or macOS. (Software not included.)
Table of Contents
1 Importing and Managing Photos in Lightroom
2 Organizing Your Photos Into Lightroom Collections
3 Using Lightroom’s Develop Module for Global Adjustments
4 Using Lightroom's Develop Module for Local and Creative Adjustments
5 Fixing Common Photography Problems
6 Lightroom-Photoshop Roundtrip Workflow
7 Lightroom to Photoshop for Selecting and Masking8 Lightroom to Photoshop for Retouching
9 Lightroom to Photoshop for Special Effects
10 Lightroom to Photoshop for Combining Photos
11 Exporting and Showing Off Your Work
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 Classroom in a Book (Web Edition)
- Web Edition $35.19
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic Classroom in a Book (2020 release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39