Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Photoshop Classroom in a Book (2022 release)
- Your Price: $41.59
- List Price: $51.99
- Includes EPUB and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- This text is the fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way for students to learn Adobe Photoshop
- Comprehensive, project-based lessons teach key concepts for editing digital images
- Official training series from Adobe, developed with the support of Adobe product experts
- Instructor Notes will be available for this book and can be downloaded from Pearson.com/us
- Copyright 2022
- Pages: 416
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-762115-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-762115-6
Learn to correct and improve digital images. Seamlessly remove backgrounds and repair images using content-aware tools. Explore advanced filters that enhance images using machine learning and cloud processing. Select subjects with complex outlines, including hair, quickly and precisely. Design composite images, including instant sky replacement. Create advanced typography. Edit video, including transitions and motion effects. Automate tasks with actions. Save as a Photoshop cloud document to easily edit across desktop and mobile devices. Export your work for web, mobile devices, and print.
The fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe Photoshop
Classroom in a Book®, the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks, offers what no other book or training program doesan official training series from Adobe, developed with the support of Adobe product experts.
Adobe Photoshop Classroom in a Book (2022 release) contains 15 lessons that cover the basics and beyond, providing countless tips and techniques to help you become more productive with the program. You can follow the book from start to finish or choose only those lessons that interest you.
Purchasing this book includes valuable online extras. Follow the instructions in the book's "Getting Started" section to unlock access to:
- Downloadable lesson files you need to work through the projects in the book
- Web Edition containing the complete text of the book, interactive quizzes, and videos that walk you through the lessons step by step
What you need to use this book: Adobe Photoshop (2022 release) software, for either Windows or macOS. (Software not included.)
Note: Classroom in a Book does not replace the documentation, support, updates, or any other benefits of being a registered owner of Adobe Photoshop software. This book covers Photoshop on desktop only. It does not address Photoshop on the iPad.
Download the sample pages (includes Chapter 6)
Table of Contents
1 GETTING TO KNOW THE WORK AREA
2 BASIC PHOTO CORRECTIONS
3 WORKING WITH SELECTIONS
4 LAYER BASICS
5 QUICK FIXES
6 MASKS AND CHANNELS
7 TYPOGRAPHIC DESIGN
8 VECTOR DRAWING TECHNIQUES
9 ADVANCED COMPOSITING
10 PAINTING WITH THE MIXER BRUSH
11 EDITING VIDEO
12 WORKING WITH CAMERA RAW
13 PREPARING FILES FOR THE WEB
14 PRODUCING AND PRINTING CONSISTENT COLOR
15 EXPLORING NEURAL FILTERS
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign Collaboration and Workflow Classroom in a Book
- eBook (Watermarked) $41.59
- Adobe Creative Cloud Classroom in a Book: Design Software Foundations with Adobe Creative Cloud
- eBook (Watermarked) $41.59