Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Photoshop Classroom in a Book (2023 release)
- By Conrad Chavez
- Published Dec 15, 2022 by Adobe Press. Part of the Classroom in a Book series.
- Your Price: $41.59
- List Price: $51.99
- Includes EPUB and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2023
- Pages: 416
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-796596-6
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-796596-0
Learn to create and edit images using Adobe Photoshop
Adobe Photoshop Classroom in a Book (2023 release) uses real-world, project-based learning to cover the basics and beyond, providing countless tips and techniques to help you become more productive with the program. For beginners and experienced users alike, you can follow the book from start to finish or choose only those lessons that interest you. Learn to:
- Correct and improve digital images
- Seamlessly remove backgrounds, repair images, and replace skies
- Explore advanced filters that use machine learning and cloud processing
- Select subjects with complex outlines, including hair, quickly and precisely
- Composite multiple images and combine with typography
- Edit video, including transitions and motion effects
- Edit camera raw images
- Automate tasks
- Save as a Photoshop cloud document to easily edit across desktop and mobile devices
- Export your work for web, mobile devices, and print
Classroom in a Book®, the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks, offers what no other book or training program doesan official training series from Adobe, developed with the support of Adobe product experts.
Purchasing this book includes valuable online extras. Follow the instructions in the book's "Getting Started" section to unlock access to:
- Downloadable lesson files you need to work through the projects in the book
- Web Edition containing the complete text of the book, interactive quizzes, and videos that walk you through the lessons step by step
What you need to use this book: Adobe Photoshop (2023 release) software, for either Windows or macOS. (Software not included.)
Note: Classroom in a Book does not replace the documentation, support, updates, or any other benefits of being a registered owner of Adobe Photoshop software. This book covers Photoshop on desktop only. It does not address Photoshop on the iPad.
Download the sample pages (includes Chapter 15)
Table of Contents
1 Getting to Know the Work Area
2 Basic Photo Corrections
3 Working with Selections
4 Layer Basics
5 Quick Fixes
6 Masks and Channels
7 Typographic Design
8 Vector Drawing Techniques
9 Advanced Compositing
10 Painting with the Mixer Brush
11 Editing Video
12 Working with Camera Raw
13 Preparing Files for The Web
14 Producing and Printing Consistent Color
15 Exploring Neural Filters
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic Classroom in a Book (2023 release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $41.59
- Adobe Photoshop Classroom in a Book (Web Edition) (2023 release)
- Web Edition $41.59