Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Photoshop Elements 7 Classroom in a Book
- Your Price: $28.79
- List Price: $35.99
- About Watermarked eBooks
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2009
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-57398-6
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-57398-8
Adobe Photoshop Elements 7 Classroom in a Book is the most thorough and comprehensive way for new users to master all the new features in Adobe's consumer-targeted image editing software. Each chapter in this step-by-step, project-based guide contains a project that builds on the reader's growing knowledge of the program, while end-of-chapter review questions reinforce each lesson. Readers will learn the basics of editing their images with Photoshop Elements and will learn how best to use the program's many new features. These new features include applying incredible effects to your images with the new Smart Brush tool, fixing photos with one-step shortcuts, removing unwanted elements from your images with Adobe Photomerge Scene Cleaner, enhanced support for raw files, step-by-step assistance, sharing your photos in new rich, interactive Online Albums and more.
All of Peachpit's eBooks contain the same content as the print edition. You will find a link in the last few pages of your eBook that directs you to the media files.
· If you are able to search the book, search for "Where are the lesson files?"
· Go to the very last page of the book and scroll backwards.
· You will need a web-enabled device or computer in order to access the media files that accompany this ebook. Entering the URL supplied into a computer with web access will allow you to get to the files.
· Depending on your device, it is possible that your display settings will cut off part of the URL. To make sure this is not the case, try reducing your font size and turning your device to a landscape view. This should cause the full URL to appear.
Table of Contents
1 A QUICK TOUR OF PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS
2 BASIC ORGANIZING
3 ADVANCED ORGANIZING
4 CREATING PROJECTS
5 PRINTING, SHARING, AND EXPORTING
6 ADJUSTING COLOR IN IMAGES
7 FIXING EXPOSURE PROBLEMS
8 REPAIRING AND RETOUCHING IMAGES
9 WORKING WITH TEXT
10 COMBINING MULTIPLE IMAGES
11 ADVANCED EDITING TECHNIQUES
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021 Classroom in a Book
- eBook (Watermarked) $35.19
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021 Classroom in a Book (Web Edition)
- Web Edition $35.19