Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 Classroom in a Book
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- Your Price: $35.19
- List Price: $43.99
- About Watermarked eBooks
- Copyright 2009
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-321-55560-0
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-55560-1
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-60548-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-60548-1
The fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2. Classroom in a Book®, the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks, helps you learn the features of Adobe software quickly and easily. Classroom in a Book offers what no other book or training program does - an official training series from Adobe Systems Incorporated, developed with the support of Adobe product experts.
The lessons in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 Classroom in a Book cover the basics of learning Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, Adobe’s toolbox for professional photographer's, which provides one easy application for managing, adjusting, and presenting large volumes of digital photographs. Countless tips and techniques, extra-credit exercises, and mini-tutorials help you become more productive and adept using Adobe Photoshop Lightroom. Follow the book from start to finish, or choose only those lessons that interest you.
Online Sample Chapter
Table of Contents
1. A Quick Tour of Photoshop Lightroom
2. Introducing the Workspace
5. Organizing and Selecting
6. Developing and Editing
7. Creating Slideshows
8. Printing Images
9. Publishing your Photos on the Web
10. Creating Backups and Exporting Photos
Other Things You Might Like
- The Hidden Power of Adobe Photoshop: Mastering Blend Modes and Adjustment Layers for Photography
- eBook (Watermarked) $31.99
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 Classroom in a Book (Web Edition)
- Web Edition $35.19