Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5: Learn by Video
- Copyright 2014
- Edition: 1st
- Online Video
- ISBN-10: 0-13-347695-2
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-347695-8
Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Including more than 10 hours of video tutorials, the course comes complete with lesson files, assessment quizzes, and review materials. Experienced instructor Mikkel Aaland presents a comprehensive introduction to Lightroom, including best practices as well as fundamental photography and image editing concepts. Beginning with an overview of the Lightroom interface, Mikkel goes on to cover Lighrooms ’s powerful tools including Smart Previews, the new Upright tool and noise reduction enhancements, how to work within the Creative Cloud, and much more.
The video is wrapped in a unique interface that allows you to jump to any topic and also bookmark individual sections for later review. The unique “Watch and Work” mode shrinks the video into a small window to allow you to work alongside in Lightroom. Project files used in the lessons are included so you can practice what you’ve learned, and interactive review questions help reinforce freshly gained knowledge.
Duration: 10 + hours
User Level: Beginning/Intermediate
System Requirements: Mac OS X 10.6.3 or greater; Safari 5.1.9+, Firefox 21+, or Chrome 29+
Windows XP or greater; Firefox 21+, Chrome 21+, or IE 8
* The course uses pop-ups; please enable them in your browser. For more information on how to enable Pop-ups please see our Learn By Video FAQ page http://www.peachpit.com/promotions/learn-by-video-faq-139397
Also available in other formats.
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 Classroom in a Book (Web Edition)
- Web Edition $35.19
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic Classroom in a Book (2020 release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39