Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC Classroom in a Book (2019 Release)
- Your Price: $38.39
- List Price: $47.99
- About this Web Edition
- Windows XP (Firefox only)
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 (IE10, IE11, Chrome, or Firefox)
- Mac OS X (Safari, Firefox, or Chrome)
- Linux (Chrome or Firefox)
- iOS 6, 7, or 8 (Mobile Safari)
A Web Edition is an online learning product that you view in your web browser while connected to the Internet. Some Web Editions include additional interactive features, such as videos, quizzes, or live code editing. Read the product description for more details. A Web Edition will be accessible from your Account page after purchase.
Viewing a Web Edition requires a web browser that fully supports HTML5. Supported platforms are:
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2019
- Pages: 432
- Edition: 1st
- Web Edition
- ISBN-10: 0-13-529978-0
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-529978-4
The fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC!
Classroom in a Book®, the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks, offers what no other book or training program does—an official training series from Adobe, developed with the support of Adobe product experts.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC Classroom in a Book (2019 release) contains 12 lessons that cover the basics and beyond, providing countless tips and techniques to help you become more productive with the program. You can follow the book from start to finish or choose only those lessons that interest you.
Purchase of this book includes valuable online features. Follow the instructions in the book’s Getting Started section to unlock access to:
- Downloadable lesson files you need to work through the projects in the book
- Web Edition containing the complete text of the book, interactive quizzes, and videos that walk you through the lessons step by step, and updated material covering new feature releases from Adobe
Table of Contents
1 A Quick Tour of Lightroom Classic CC
2 Bringing Photos into Lightroom Classic CC
3 Exploring The Lightroom Workspace
4 Managing Your Photo Library
5 Developing Basics
6 Advanced Editing
7 Creating A Photo Book
8 Creating A Slideshow
9 Printing Images
10 Making Backups and Exporting Photos
11 An Overview of My Workflow
Bonus Online Lesson: Publishing Your Photos
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Photoshop Classroom in a Book (Web Edition) (2023 Release)
- Web Edition $41.59
- Adobe Photoshop Classroom in a Book (2023 Release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $41.59