Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic Classroom in a Book (2022 release)
- Your Price: $51.99
- Includes EPUB and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2022
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-762520-0
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-762520-8
Manage your photography workflow using Adobe Photoshop
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic Classroom in a Book (2023 release) uses real-world, project-based learning to cover the basics and beyond, providing countless tips and techniques to help you become more productive with the program. For beginners and experienced users alike, you can follow the book from start to finish or choose only those lessons that interest you. Learn to:
- Use proven methods to keep your photography archive organized and make hours of editing turn into minutes
- Leverage tools in each module to reduce the amount of time you spend working on images
- Take advantage of ground-breaking changes to AI-based masking to select skies, subjects, color ranges, and tones
- Experiment with color grading tools to pull the best out of all of the elements in your images Create stylish books and print layouts, dynamic slideshows, and interactive web galleries to showcase your imagesAccess collections and presets on your desktop, mobile device, or on the web
Classroom in a Book®, the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks, offers what no other book or training program doesan official training series from Adobe, developed with the support of Adobe product experts.
Purchasing this book includes valuable online extras. Follow the instructions in the book's "Getting Started" section to unlock access to:
- Downloadable lesson files you need to work through the projects in the book
- Web Edition containing the complete text of the book, interactive quizzes, and videos that walk you through the lessons step by step
What you need to use this book: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic (2023 release) software, for either Windows or macOS. (Software not included.)
Note: Classroom in a Book does not replace the documentation, support, updates, or any other benefits of being a registered owner of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic software.
Download the sample pages (includes Chapter 2)
Table of Contents
1 A QUICK TOUR OF LIGHTROOM CLASSIC
2 BRINGING PHOTOS INTO LIGHTROOM CLASSIC
3 EXPLORING THE LIGHTROOM WORKSPACE
4 MANAGING YOUR PHOTO LIBRARY
5 DEVELOPING BASICS
6 ADVANCED EDITING
7 CREATING A PHOTO BOOK
8 CREATING A SLIDESHOW
9 PRINTING IMAGES
10 MAKING BACKUPS AND EXPORTING PHOTOS
11 AN OVERVIEW OF MY WORKFLOW
BONUS LESSON PUBLISHING YOUR PHOTOS
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic Classroom in a Book (2022 release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $41.59
- Adobe Photoshop Classroom in a Book (2022 release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $41.59