Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Premiere 6.5 Classroom in a Book
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- NEW - Fully updated to reflect Adobe Premiere 6.5.
Shows students how to take advantage of the latest creativity and productivity features built into the newest version of Adobe Premiere.
- Official Adobe training—The only Premiere book containing the official training course created by Adobe's own Premiere team and tested in Adobe's own classrooms and labs.
Students benefit from a course that reflects Adobe's own expertise and has been extensively pre-tested and refined to improve its clarity and educational effectiveness.
- Systematic, step-by-step coverage—Covers all key facets of Adobe Premiere 6.5 video editing and production, including the Premiere interface, editing principles, transitions, audio, motion, titles, and more.
Gives students a single source for mastering the entire Adobe Premiere 6.5 package, from the basics through Premiere's most advanced techniques and capabilities.
- All source files on CD-ROM—An accompanying CD-ROM contains all the customized files and images students need to perform the book's exercises.
CD-ROM files make it easier for students to perform the course's projects hands-on.
- End-of-chapter review questions—Every chapter contains several review questions.
Students can immediately check their knowledge and revisit any part of the chapter they haven't mastered.
- Copyright 2003
- Edition: 1st
- Premium Website
- ISBN-10: 0-321-15885-7
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-15885-7
Adobe's already intense competition with Apple's Final Cut Pro and Avid's Xpress DV 3.5 heats up with the latest release of Adobe Premiere 6.5an impressive upgrade with a slew of new features that you'll want to master fast. Adobe's best-selling Adobe Premiere 6.5 Classroom in a Book uses the popular project-based lessons for which this series is known to cover basic editing principles, working with subclips and virtual clips, creating transitions, working with audio, and titling. The CD-ROM contains all of the files you need to get started right away, and the Adobe brand ensures unparalleled course quality. After all, who better to teach Premiere than the folks who created it?
Click below to download a music file.
Online Sample Chapter
Table of Contents
A Tour of Adobe Premiere.
Lesson 1. Getting to Know the Work Area.
Lesson 2. About Digital Video Editing.
Lesson 3. Basic Editing.
Lesson 4. Adding Transitions.
Lesson 5. Adding Audio.
Lesson 6. Additional Editing Techniques.
Lesson 7. Advanced Editing Techniques.
Lesson 8. Creating with the Title Designer.
Lesson 9. Superimposing.
Lesson 10. Adding Motion.
Lesson 11. Applying Video and Audio Effects.
Lesson 12. Duplicate Clips and Virtual Clips.
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Premiere Pro Classroom in a Book (2021 release), (Web Edition)
- Web Edition $38.39
- Adobe Premiere Pro Classroom in a Book (2021 release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39