Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Premiere Elements 10 Classroom in a Book
- Your Price: $35.19
- List Price: $43.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2012
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-288737-1
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-288737-3
Adobe Premiere Elements 10 Classroom in a Book is the most thorough and comprehensive way for you to master all the new features in Adobe's top-rated consumer-targeted¿video-editing software. Each chapter in this step-by-step, project-based guide contains a project that builds on your growing knowledge of the program, while end-of-chapter review questions reinforce each lesson. You will learn the basics of editing your videos with Premiere Elements and learn how best to use the program's many new features.
In this new version of the book you will receive complete coverage of all the new features of Adobe Premiere Elements 10. Edit with speed and stability, thanks to added support for 64-bit Windows® 7 systems. Export movies in AVCHD format and burn HD quality movies to standard DVDs. Import videos and share them directly on YouTube® or share finished movies on Facebook®. Master the new Cartoon Effect filter and techniques for sweetening audio, and more!
All of Peachpit's eBooks contain the same content as the print edition. You will find a link in the last few pages of your eBook that directs you to the media files.
- If you are able to search the book, search for "Where are the lesson files?" ¿
- Go to the very last page of the book and scroll backwards.
- You will need a web-enabled device or computer in order to access the media files that accompany this ebook. Entering the URL supplied into a computer with web access will allow you to get to the files.
- Depending on your device, it is possible that your display settings will cut off part of the URL. To make sure this is not the case, try reducing your font size and turning your device to a landscape view. This should cause the full URL to appear.
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Premiere Pro Classroom in a Book (2020 release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39
- Adobe Premiere Pro Classroom in a Book (2020 release) (Web Edition)
- Web Edition $38.39