Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Premiere Pro Classroom in a Book (2020 release)
- Your Price: $38.39
- List Price: $47.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2020
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-648396-8
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-648396-0
Creative professionals seeking the fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe Premiere Pro choose Adobe Premiere Pro Classroom in a Book (2020 release) from Adobe Press. The 17 project-based lessons in this book show students step-by-step the key techniques for working in Premiere Pro. Students learn skills to take a project from beginning to end, including the basics on things like organizing media, using audio, creating transitions, producing titles, and adding effects. Once they have the basics down, they'll learn how to take their projects further by sweetening and mixing audio, compositing layered footage, adjusting color, customizing motion graphics, exporting files, and much more. The companion DVD (also available as an online download) includes lesson files so students can work step-by-step along with the book. All buyers of the book also get full access to the Web Edition: a Web-based version of the complete eBook enhanced with video and multiple-choice quizzes.
Table of Contents
- Touring Adobe Premiere Pro
- Setting Up a Project
- Importing Media
- Organizing Media
- Mastering the Essentials of Video Editing
- Working with Clips and Markers
- Adding Transitions
- Mastering Advanced Editing Techniques
- Putting Clips in Motion
- Editing and Mixing Audio
- Improving Audio
- Adding Video Effects
- Applying Color Correction and Grading
- Exploring Compositing Techniques
- Creating New Graphics
- Exporting Frames, Clips, and Sequences
- Managing Your Projects (Online)
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Premiere Pro Classroom in a Book (2021 release), (Web Edition)
- Web Edition $38.39
- Adobe Premiere Pro Classroom in a Book (2021 release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39