Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Premiere Pro Classroom in a Book (2021 release)
- Your Price: $38.39
- List Price: $47.99
- Includes EPUB and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Offers an end-to-end approach to the video editing software Adobe Premiere Pro for beginning students, from ingesting footage to exporting the final product
- The online companion files include all the necessary assets for readers to complete the projects featured in each chapter
- Includes full access to the Web Edition: a Web-based version of the complete eBook enhanced with video and multiple-choice quizzes
- Instructor Notes will be available for this book and can be downloaded from Pearson.com/us
- Copyright 2021
- Pages: 480
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-728070-X
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-728070-4
The fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe Premiere Pro
Classroom in a Book®, the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks, offers what no other book or training program doesan official training series from Adobe, developed with the support of Adobe product experts.
Adobe Premiere Pro Classroom in a Book (2021 release) contains 17 lessons that cover the basics and beyond, providing countless tips and techniques to help you become more productive with the program. You can follow the book from start to finish or choose only those lessons that interest you.
Purchase of this book includes valuable online features. Follow the instructions in the book's "Getting Started" section to unlock access to:
- Downloadable lesson files you need to work through the projects in the book
- DVD containing the lesson files are included with the print book
- Web Edition containing the complete text of the book that walk you through the lessons step by step
What you need to use this book: Adobe Premiere Pro (2021 release) software, for either Windows or macOS. (Software not included.)
Note: Classroom in a Book does not replace the documentation, support, updates, or any other benefits of being a registered owner of Adobe Premiere Pro software.
Download the sample pages (includes Chapter 17)
Table of Contents
1 Touring Adobe Premiere Pro
2 Setting Up a Project
3 Importing Media
4 Organizing Media
5 Mastering the Essentials of Video Editing
6 Working with Clips and Markers
7 Adding Transitions
8 Mastering Advanced Editing Techniques
9 Putting Clips in Motion
10 Editing and Mixing Audio
11 Improving Audio
12 Adding Visual Effects
13 Applying Color Correction and Grading
14 Exploring Compositing Techniques
15 Creating New Graphics
16 Exporting Frames, Clips, and Sequences
17 Managing Your Projects (Online)
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Premiere Pro Classroom in a Book (2022 release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $41.59
- Adobe Premiere Pro Classroom in a Book (2021 release), (Web Edition)
- Web Edition $38.39