Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Premiere Pro Studio Techniques
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- Your Price: $41.59
- List Price: $51.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 504
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-321-83997-8
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-83997-8
Ready to learn not just the hows but also the whys behind the most powerful features of Adobe Premiere Pro? Whether you need to boost your editing skills, composite shots, or fix your audio, you’ll see immediate results when you incorporate these tested and proven techniques from the pros. Adobe Premiere Pro Studio Techniques inspires you to take your work to the next level with real-world examples and insider techniques. In it, you’ll get an in-depth view into Premiere Pro and how it works, cutting through the fat to focus on the most essential features and workflows to help busy professionals perform their jobs faster and smoother.
This book goes beyond conventional step-by-step instruction, teaching you the art behind editing video that you can adapt for countless projects.
- Real solutions from real professionals: Learn from the top trainers and pros who know Premiere Pro in and out and explain the concepts in a clear, easy-to-read format.
- Editing essentials: No matter how sophisticated your editing projects, they all begin with the same building blocks. Find out what you’ve been missing about Timeline edits, trimming, creating transitions, setting audio levels, color and light matching, keying and matting, working with a variety of video formats, and more.
- Advanced techniques: You’ll learn best-practice techniques for setting up your system, organizing your projects, editing for single and multicam shots, perfecting the audio mix, fixing problems with color, compositing your shots, exporting your projects, and managing your workflow, including workflows with other Adobe Creative Cloud tools such as SpeedGrade and Audition.
- Project files provided: Work along with many of the techniques using the provided HD video clips and project files. For access, go to www.peachpit.com/redeem and redeem the unique code provided inside this book.
Adobe Premiere Pro Studio Techniques will thrust you deeper into ideas and advanced methods of working with the tools. Along the way you’ll learn a bunch of tricks that make you more proficient in not only the end result, but in the details of getting there; quicker ways to get things done, shortcuts, workflow tips and ways to make your content look better and your flow to be more efficient.–From the Foreword by Jacob Rosenberg, director of Waiting for Lighting and CTO of Bandito Brothers
Online Sample Chapter
Table of Contents
Ch 1 A New Way of Editing
Ch 2 Setup and Organizing
Ch 3 Editing Techniques
Ch 4 Audio Mixing Strategies
Ch 5 Advanced Compositing and Effects
Ch 6 Color Correction
Ch 7 Exporting Strategies
Ch 8 Workflow Management
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Premiere Pro Classroom in a Book (2021 release), (Web Edition)
- Web Edition $38.39
- Adobe Premiere Pro Classroom in a Book (2021 release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39