Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Digital Publishing with Adobe InDesign CC: Moving Beyond Print to Digital
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- Copyright 2015
- Dimensions: 7-1/2" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 312
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-393016-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-393016-0
If you’re a designer or other creative professional who needs to create digital documents that will be read on multiple devices, you will be thrilled with the powerful tools in Adobe InDesign CC. Now you just need to know what to do with them. Digital Publishing with Adobe InDesign CC examines not just the “How” of using the tools, but also the “When” and “Why” of choosing among the various digital format options–ePub, PDF, HTML, tablet app, and so on. Clear explanations and plenty of full-color graphics will guide you through the potentially confusing digital publishing landscape. Written by two longtime publishing experts, the book thoroughly covers the theory and best practices for creating and using buttons, hyperlinks, video, audio, forms, animations, slideshows, and iPad interactivity to enhance and enliven your digital publications.
You’ll learn to:
- Select the digital format that best fits the needs of your content and your audience
- Design both Reflowable and Fixed Layout ePub documents
- Use Liquid Layout Rules to automatically resize and reflow content to fit different-sized devices
- Add interactivity to create exciting PDF presentations
- Configure your ePub files for the best results across various reader
“I’m really thrilled to see this second edition of Digital Publishing with Adobe InDesign. The InDesign team is always trying to push the possibilities of digital publishing whether via ePub, DPS or PDF. This book captures that excitement and helps the reader be successful in this ever-changing field.”
Chris Kitchener, Group Product Manager, Design Segment, Adobe Systems
Online Sample Chapter
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Interactive Tools
- Chapter 3 Animations
- Chapter 4 Layout Controls
- Chapter 5 Reflowable ePubs & HTML Export
- Chapter 6 Fixed Layout ePubs
- Chapter 7 Tablet Apps
- Chapter 8 Interactive PDFs
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe InDesign Classroom in a Book (2023 release) (Web Edition)
- Web Edition $41.59
- Adobe InDesign Classroom in a Book (2023 release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $41.59