Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Learn Adobe After Effects CC for Visual Effects and Motion Graphics
- Your Price: $31.99
- List Price: $39.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2019
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 320
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-544723-2
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-544723-9
Motion graphics are no longer just for movie and television screens. You now see motion graphics anywhere there’s a moving image, including your desktop web browser, your smartphone, and on digital signage when you shop or travel. Creating motion graphics with Adobe After Effects can enhance your value as a creative professional. Learn Adobe After Effects CC by building cool creative projects that teach you how to:
- Apply and customize effects and layer styles, and use animation presets to apply pre-built animations and effect combinations
- Achieve advanced effects quickly using techniques such as green screen background removal, masking, speed changes, motion tracking, and animation in 3D space
- Animate individual layers of still graphics imported from Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Animate text, including changing type size, letter spacing, rotation, and color over time, and flowing text along a path
- Create a set of visually consistent intro videos for a social media platform, while practicing efficient production techniques
- Export a motion graphics composition once and render multiple versions for different delivery media (such as television, web sites, and smartphones)
- This study guide uses over 7 hours of video integrated with text to help you gain real-world skills that will get you started in your career in motion graphics. It lays the foundation for taking the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) certification exam and helps prepare you for an entry-level position in a competitive job market.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Introducing Adobe After Effects
Chapter 2: Understanding Basic Transformations
Chapter 3: Saving Time with Animation Presets
Chapter 4: Trimming, Tracking, and Time Remapping
Chapter 5: Compositing by Keying and Masking
Chapter 6: Creating Puppet Animations and 3D Layers
Chapter 7: Working in the Visual Effects Industry
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe After Effects Classroom in a Book (2021 release), (Web Edition)
- Web Edition $38.39
- Adobe After Effects Classroom in a Book (2021 release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39