Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Learn Adobe Dreamweaver CC for Web Authoring, Web Edition: Adobe Certified Associate Exam Preparation
- Your Price: $39.99
- List Price: $49.99
- About this Web Edition
- Windows XP (Firefox only)
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 (IE10, IE11, Chrome, or Firefox)
- Mac OS X (Safari, Firefox, or Chrome)
- Linux (Chrome or Firefox)
- iOS 6, 7, or 8 (Mobile Safari)
A Web Edition is an online learning product that you view in your web browser while connected to the Internet. Some Web Editions include additional interactive features, such as videos, quizzes, or live code editing. Read the product description for more details. A Web Edition will be accessible from your Account page after purchase.
Viewing a Web Edition requires a web browser that fully supports HTML5. Supported platforms are:
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2016
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 288
- Edition: 1st
- Web Edition
- ISBN-10: 0-13-439583-2
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-439583-8
This Web Edition is available for free with the purchase of Learn Adobe Dreamweaver CC for Web Authoring print book or eBook. A Web Edition is an electronic version of the book that can be accessed with any Internet connection from your account on www.peachpit.com. This Web Edition includes over 10 hours of step-by-step video tutorials and interactive review questions. As Adobe releases new features for Creative Cloud customers, the content of the Web Edition will be updated to accommodate any changes that impact the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) exam. Note: Web Editions cannot be viewed on an eReader. To view this book on an eReader, please purchase an eBook.
Dreamweaver CC is the industry-leading web design and development application from Adobe. With Dreamweaver you can build standards-based web pages using code and design techniques that translate directly into careers in web and user experience design. Learn Dreamweaver by creating a website from scratch as you:
- Use HTML to structure the content of web pages
- Design web pages that will look great on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices
- Use images, color, typography, and other elements in creative web design
- Make the most of the great editing and visualization tools that Dreamweaver provides
- Prepare for work as a web design professional by understanding the theory and practice behind modern web design
This study guide uses text integrated with video to help you gain real-world skills that will get you started in your career in planning websites and designing web pages and lays the foundation for taking the Web Authoring Using Adobe Dreamweaver ACA exam. A mix of project-based lessons, practical videos, and regular assessments throughout prepares you for an entry-level position in a competitive job market.
When creating the Adobe Certified Associate examination, Adobe conducted research to identify the foundational skills students need to effectively communicate using digital media tools. Based on feedback from educators, design professionals, businesses, and educational institutions around the world, the objectives cover entry-level skill expectations for each topic. The ACA exams have proved to be highly successful around the world.
To create this new product, Peachpit and Adobe Press have joined forces with team of outstanding instructors who have a great track record getting students certified: Rob Schwartz and his colleagues at BrainBuffet.com.
What you need to use this book: Adobe Animate CC (2015 release) software, for either Windows or Mac OS. (Software not included.)
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Dreamweaver Classroom in a Book (2022 release) (Web Edition)
- Web Edition $41.59
- Adobe Dreamweaver Classroom in a Book (2022 release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $41.59