Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Learn Adobe InDesign CC for Print and Digital Media Publication, Web Edition: Adobe Certified Associate Exam Preparation
- Your Price: $39.99
- List Price: $49.99
- About this Web Edition
- Windows XP (Firefox only)
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 (IE10, IE11, Chrome, or Firefox)
- Mac OS X (Safari, Firefox, or Chrome)
- Linux (Chrome or Firefox)
- iOS 6, 7, or 8 (Mobile Safari)
A Web Edition is an online learning product that you view in your web browser while connected to the Internet. Some Web Editions include additional interactive features, such as videos, quizzes, or live code editing. Read the product description for more details. A Web Edition will be accessible from your Account page after purchase.
Viewing a Web Edition requires a web browser that fully supports HTML5. Supported platforms are:
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2016
- Dimensions: 7-3/8" x 9-1/8"
- Edition: 1st
- Web Edition
- ISBN-10: 0-13-439553-0
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-439553-1
This Web Edition is available for free with the purchase of Learn Adobe InDesign CC for Print and Digital Media Publication print book or eBook. A Web Edition is an electronic version of the book that can be accessed with any Internet connection from your account on www.peachpit.com. This Web Edition includes over 11 hours of step-by-step video tutorials and interactive review questions. As Adobe releases new features for Creative Cloud customers, the content of the Web Edition will be updated to accommodate any changes that impact the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) exam. Note: Web Editions cannot be viewed on an eReader. To view this book on an eReader, please purchase an eBook.
Used by graphic designers worldwide, Adobe InDesign CC is a layout powerhouse. But that power is easy to harness, as you’ll soon learn. These real-world projects teach you to think like a designer and master the details that set your work apart.
Hone your InDesign skills as you:
- Produce an advertising poster
- Design a magazine for print and tablet delivery
- Build interactive forms
- Create a comic book page
- Add controls for video, animations, and more to a digital media publication
This study guide uses more than 11 hours of video integrated with text to help you gain real-world skills that will get you started in your career designing publications for print and screen using InDesign CC. It lays the foundation for taking the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) certification exam and helps prepare you for an entry-level position in a competitive job market.
Purchasing this book gives you access to valuable online extras. Follow the instructions in the book’s “Getting Started” section to unlock access to:
- The Web Edition containing instructional video embedded in the complete text of the book with interactive review questions along with product updates
- Downloadable lesson files you need to work through the projects
When creating the Adobe Certified Associate examination, Adobe conducted research to identify the foundational skills students need to effectively communicate using digital media tools. Based on feedback from educators, design professionals, businesses, and educational institutions around the world, the objectives cover entry-level skill expectations for each topic. The ACA exams have proved to be highly successful around the world.
To create this new product, Peachpit and Adobe Press have joined forces with team of outstanding instructors who have a great track record getting students certified: Rob Schwartz and his colleagues at BrainBuffet.com.
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom Classic for Photographers Classroom in a Book, 3rd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $41.59
- Adobe Illustrator Classroom in a Book (2022 release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $41.59