Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Learn Adobe Premiere Pro CC for Video Communication: Adobe Certified Associate Exam Preparation, 2nd Edition
- By Joe Dockery, Rob Schwartz, Conrad Chavez
- Published Jul 23, 2018 by Peachpit Press. Part of the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) series.
- Your Price: $31.99
- List Price: $39.99
- Includes EPUB and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2018
- Pages: 288
- Edition: 2nd
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-487883-3
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-487883-6
Now that video is on practically every screen around us, working with video is an essential skill for a creative professional. Becoming proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro CC can help you deliver video for a wide range of projects, from web-friendly smartphone video to high-definition content for room-sized screens. Learn Adobe Premiere Pro CC by building cool creative projects that teach you how to:
· Develop a promotional video that includes a voiceover, a title, and a logo
· Combine an interview with secondary clips using slow-motion effects and rolling credits
· Create an action scene by editing multiple video formats and multicam video in the same timeline
· Make a weather report using green screen effects and animated graphics
· Build a video slide show quickly using a folder of still images and motion effects
· This study guide uses 8 hours of video integrated with text to help you gain real-world skills that will get you started in your career in video post-production. It lays the foundation for taking the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) certification exam and helps prepare you for an entry-level position in a competitive job market.
Purchasing this book gives you access to valuable online extras. Follow the instructions in the book’s “Getting Started” section to unlock access to:
• Web Edition containing instructional video embedded in the complete text of the book with interactive review questions along with product updates
• Downloadable lesson files you need to work through the projects in the book
Download the sample pages (includes Chapter 4)
Table of Contents
1 Introduction to Adobe Premiere Pro CC
2 Editing an Interview
3 Editing an Action Scene
4 Compositing with Green Screen Effects
5 Creating a Video Slide Show
6 Working in the Video Industry
7 Wrapping It Up!
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Creative Cloud Classroom in a Book: Design Software Foundations with Adobe Creative Cloud
- eBook (Watermarked) $41.59