Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Learn Adobe Premiere Pro CC for Video Communication: Adobe Certified Associate Exam Preparation (Web Edition), 2nd Edition
- Your Price: $31.99
- List Price: $39.99
- About this Web Edition
- Windows XP (Firefox only)
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 (IE10, IE11, Chrome, or Firefox)
- Mac OS X (Safari, Firefox, or Chrome)
- Linux (Chrome or Firefox)
- iOS 6, 7, or 8 (Mobile Safari)
A Web Edition is an online learning product that you view in your web browser while connected to the Internet. Some Web Editions include additional interactive features, such as videos, quizzes, or live code editing. Read the product description for more details. A Web Edition will be accessible from your Account page after purchase.
Viewing a Web Edition requires a web browser that fully supports HTML5. Supported platforms are:
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2018
- Edition: 2nd
- Web Edition
- ISBN-10: 0-13-487884-1
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-487884-3
Now that video is on practically every screen around us, working with video is an essential skill for a creative professional. Becoming proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro CC can help you deliver video for a wide range of projects, from web-friendly smartphone video to high-definition content for room-sized screens. Learn Adobe Premiere Pro CC by building cool creative projects that teach you how to:
· Develop a promotional video that includes a voiceover, a title, and a logo
· Combine an interview with secondary clips using slow-motion effects and rolling credits
· Create an action scene by editing multiple video formats and multicam video in the same timeline
· Make a weather report using green screen effects and animated graphics
· Build a video slide show quickly using a folder of still images and motion effects
· This study guide uses 8 hours of video integrated with text to help you gain real-world skills that will get you started in your career in video post-production. It lays the foundation for taking the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) certification exam and helps prepare you for an entry-level position in a competitive job market.
Purchasing this book gives you access to valuable online extras. Follow the instructions in the book’s “Getting Started” section to unlock access to:
• Web Edition containing instructional video embedded in the complete text of the book with interactive review questions along with product updates
• Downloadable lesson files you need to work through the projects in the book
Table of Contents
1 Introduction to Adobe Premiere Pro CC
2 Editing an Interview
3 Editing an Action Scene
4 Compositing with Green Screen Effects
5 Creating a Video Slide Show
6 Working in the Video Industry
7 Wrapping It Up!
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Premiere Pro Classroom in a Book (2020 release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39
- Adobe Premiere Pro Classroom in a Book (2020 release) (Web Edition)
- Web Edition $38.39