Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Macromedia Fireworks MX for Windows and Macintosh: Visual QuickStart Guide
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- NEW - The newest features in Fireworks—Including the new MX interface.
Ensures that students gain and maintain a professional advantage by mastering the cutting-edge techniques that produce superior results.
- Screen shots and step-by-step instructions—Rather than lengthy explanations.
Enables students to work directly from the text to the screen without getting bogged down in verbiage that can distract and turn-off today's more visual learners.
- Written by an experienced graphics instructor who understands what students need to know—Sandee Cohen is also a frequent speaker at the Seybold, Thunder Lizard, and Macworld Expo conferences.
Exposes students to not only the most important professional-level techniques, but also to the little traps that can trip up those just learning the program.
- Copyright 2003
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-201-79479-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-201-79479-3
In Macromedia Fireworks MX for Windows and Macintosh: Visual QuickStart Guide, you'll learn how to use Macromedia's design software as more than just a drawing and effects tool. Even if you've never used Fireworks before, with the fourth update to this popular Visual QuickStart Guide, you'll soon be using Macromedia Fireworks MX to generate buttons, image maps, and simple animations, as well as their underlying code. This task-based reference uses step-by-step instructions and ample illustrations to explain all of Macromedia Fireworks MX's newest vector and bitmap features, as well as its existing ones, in a language and tone that you can understand.
Online Sample Chapters
Table of Contents
1. Fireworks Basics.
2. Document Setup.
4. Vector Tools.
5. Selecting Paths.
6. Working with Objects.
10. Working with Bitmaps.
13. Automation Features.
17. Hotspots and Links.
19. Buttons and Behaviors.
Appendix A. Keyboard Shortcuts.
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Animate Classroom in a Book (2020 release)
- Book $47.99
- Adobe Animate CC Classroom in a Book (2019 Release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39