Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Macromedia Flash 8: A Tutorial Guide
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- Copyright 2006
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-321-39414-3
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-39414-9
This guide allows you to learn specific Flash skills step-by-step at your own pace. Choose from among several tutorials to develop the skills that are most appropriate to the Flash projects you are working on at any given time. Each lesson leads you through the workflow for implementing a specific real-world feature or effect in your Flash applications.
In Macromedia Flash 8: A Tutorial Guide, learn how to:
• Navigate the Flash workspace and use common document types
• Use the Flash drawing tools and create engaging graphic effects
• Use ActionScript to add interactivity and custom functionality to your documents
• Connect your Flash projects to external data sources to create data-driven applications
Powerful development and design tools require thorough and authoritative technical advice and documentation. When it comes to Macromedia Flash, no one is more authoritative than Macromedia’s own development and writing teams. Now their official documentation is available to you in printed book form. As you work, keep this guide by your side for ready access to valuable information on using Flash. We’ve designed it so that it’s easy to annotate as you progress.
Online Sample Chapter
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Animate Classroom in a Book (2020 release)
- Book $47.99
- Adobe Animate CC Classroom in a Book (2019 Release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39