Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Macromedia Flash MX 2004: Training from the Source
- Sorry, this book is no longer in print.
- NEW - Covers the new features of Flash MX 2004—Redesigned interface, improved scripting language, better text tools, native support for PDF and EPS formats, first-ever third-party extensions, and more.
- “Official Curriculum” developed by Macromedia for their authorized training.
- Project-based tutorials that teach a solid understanding of basic Flash development and design.
- Also covers building movies that integrate with dynamic data, stream video, and building forms that ask for user input.
- Straightforward approach and layout with Lesson Objectives.
- CD-ROM component—Contains all project files and 30-day trial software.
- Copyright 2004
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-321-21342-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-21342-6
If you¿re ready to begin integrating video, text, audio, and graphics into dynamic, interactive Web sites using Macromedia¿s Flash MX 2004, this is the place to start. As the official Macromedia guide to its motion-graphics and animation powerhouse, this volume uses a series of hands-on projects to provide a firm foundation in every aspect of Flash MX 2004 use: from graphics, animation, video, and text to ActionScript fundamentals and dynamic data integration. Simple step-by-step instructions peppered with plenty of visuals and a CD that includes lesson files and a trial version of Flash MX 2004 leave you with a solid understanding of basic Flash development and design. In the process you¿ll learn about all that¿s new in Flash MX 2004¿from its redesigned interface to its improved scripting language, better text tools, native support for PDF and EPS formats, first-ever third-party extensions, and more. You¿ll even learn how to build movies that integrate with dynamic data, stream video, and include forms that ask for user input.
Table of Contents
1. Learning The Basics.
2. Creating Graphics.
3. Using Text.
4. Creating and Editing Symbols.
5. Creating Animation.
6. Adding Basic Interactivity.
7. Adding Sound and Video.
8. Using Screens.
9. Creating Forms Using Components.
10. Incorporating Dynamic Data.
11. Actionscript Basics.
12. Optimizing Flash Content.
13. Publishing Flash Documents.
Appendix A: Installing Extensions.
Appendix B: Resources.
Appendix C: Keyboard Shortcuts.
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe Animate Classroom in a Book (2020 release)
- Book $47.99
- Adobe Animate CC Classroom in a Book (2019 Release)
- eBook (Watermarked) $38.39